Yes. We have a direct purchase sales department.
Most orders received and processed prior to 1 pm EST on weekdays will ship the same day. Express shipping is also available.
You can find a guide to our shoe covers and their features in our blog. Our Sales Reps and “Live Chat” on our website are ready to assist you with all your questions for your specific needs.
Our three-step system will have your workplace set up in no time. Simply choose your preferred shoe cover dispenser size, select the right shoe covers for your needs, and complete the system with an automatic shoe cover remover if desired. So quick, it’s magic!
Yes! When using our dispenser system, it takes approximately 5 seconds to put on a pair of shoe covers. The industry average is 35 seconds. There is a definite increase in productivity when the application process is 7x faster than the industry average.
Yes! Your employees will save time applying and removing shoe covers, which will save your company money. Our system is also extremely safe, which results in less paid time off for employees who may get injured on the job.
1. What types of versatile shoe covers does Shoe Cover Magic stock?
Shoe Cover Magic stocks many versatile shoe covers that suit various environments. For example, we have waterproof, non-waterproof, anti-skid, anti-static, lightweight, heavy-duty, environment friendly, etc.
2. Are Shoe Cover Magic disposable shoe covers one-size-fits-all?
Our shoe covers are one size fits most (up to men’s shoe size 15). We also offer a few shoe covers in “SF” or “sure fit,” such as the SCMSB-SF-600, which has an extra elastic band on the bottom of the shoe cover that allows for a more “sure fit” to better fit smaller shoe sizes. Certain models are better for larger shoes and foot sizes, such as the SCMCP525, which is extra deep to accommodate larger shoes and suited for large work boots. Check out our full product list for more details.
3. Can I reuse shoe covers?
No. We do not want to risk contamination once shoe covers have been worn, so each shoe cover should be used once and not reloaded.
4. Are custom shoe covers available for purchase?
Shoe Cover Magic provides shoe covers in custom colors if the nature of your business or your uniform requires it. Refer to our product page.
5. Do you stock non-slip shoe covers?
Yes, many of our shoe cover models are non-slip. Check out our full product list for more details.
6. Does Shoe Cover Magic provide degradable shoe covers?
Yes, our “green” SCMPE-D model is degradable within 12-24 months when disposed of correctly. Please note that this shoe cover is currently only available in bulk orders.
7. Does Shoe Cover Magic stock disposable plastic shoe covers?
Yes, all our shoe covers are disposable, whether waterproof or non-waterproof.
8. Does Shoe Cover Magic stock waterproof shoe covers?
Yes, several of our models, including SCMCP525, SCMPE825, and the SCMSB600 shoe covers, are waterproof. Our product page provides more details on each model to help you with your selection.
1. What are hands-free shoe cover dispensers?
Shoe Cover Magic’s hands-free shoe cover dispensers apply shoe covers automatically, so the wearer doesn’t need to reach down and touch their shoes or booties.
2. Is the Shoe Cover machine automatic?
Yes, our hands-free automatic shoe cover dispensers work kinetically to apply shoe covers. The system doesn’t require electricity, as placing the foot in the device and pulling back activates the dispenser’s mechanisms. These dispensers can be placed anywhere for temporary installments, making them ideal for many different types of industries.
3. Do Shoe Cover Magic dispensers need to be plugged in?
No. Shoe Cover Magic dispensers work by kinetic energy, therefore do not need to be plugged in.
4. Are Shoe Cover Magic dispensers easy to use?
The dispensers are easy to load and use. Application and removal are so easy, it’s like magic.
5. Does your system make using shoe covers safer?
Yes. The risk of falling while putting on a shoe cover is eliminated, since there is no need to balance on one foot.
6. Is the automatic shoe cover dispenser available in different capacities?
Yes, our automatic shoe cover dispensers are available in 2 sizes: Large (holds up to 110 pairs of shoe covers) and Small (holds 55 pairs of shoe covers). Our Small dispenser gives you the option to add wheels and retractable, locking handles for easy transportation.
7. Do the removers help avoid germs and other contaminants?
Yes. With our remover system, there is no need to touch the used shoe cover. They will all be contained in a disposable bag.
1. Does Shoe Cover Magic stock industry-specific shoe covers?
While most of our products suit many work environments, we also stock industry-specific shoe covers. Some models, such as the SCMNS40-600 FAS, are designed to fit over ESD shoes. Our larger and more durable shoe covers are best suited to construction environments. Find out more by browsing our product page.
2. Does Shoe Cover Magic sell different styles of medical shoe covers?
Yes, we stock medical shoe covers in various styles and materials. Read about Shoe Cover Magic’s products for the medical profession on our Industry page, and browse our full product list.
3. Does Shoe Cover Magic stock school shoe covers?
While we don’t stock shoe covers for children’s shoes, many of our shoe covers are well-suited for a school environment, in particular, our anti-skid shoe covers with non-conductive soles would be a perfect fit for staff, older students, and visitors.
4. Are real estate shoe covers available for purchase?
Yes, several of our shoe cover models are suited to real estate environments. Please refer to our product page for more details.
5. Does Shoe Cover Magic provide an open-house shoe cover system?
Yes, when you follow our three-step shoe cover system, you’ll have all the equipment you’ll need to protect your open house from potential dirt and damage.
6. Do you supply shoe covers for restoration industry employees?
Yes, our shoe covers ensure your restoration projects are always protected from dirt and damage.
7. Do you stock shoe covers for construction industry employees?
Yes, several of our shoe cover models are specifically designed with the construction industry in mind. For example, the SCMCP525 is a durable waterproof cover that fits over large work boots. For more information, please refer to our product page.
8. Can I purchase hospital shoe covers from Shoe Cover Magic?
Hospital shoe covers are available in several styles and personalized colors to match hospital uniforms. Read about Shoe Cover Magic’s products for the medical profession on our Industry page, and browse our full product list for more details that’ll help you find the right fit.
9. Do you stock dentist office shoe covers?
Yes, we stock shoe covers for dentist offices and other medical facilities. Read about Shoe Cover Magic’s products for the medical profession on our Industry page, and browse our full product list for more details that’ll help you find the right fit.
10. Does Shoe Cover Magic provide shoe covers for pharmaceutical industry employees?
Yes, we stock several shoe cover models that are suited for pharmaceutical industry employees and are perfect for Pharmaceutical Compounding and Nuclear Labs. Please refer to our product page for more details about our various shoe cover features, including waterproof, anti-skid, and non-conductive models.
11. Can I purchase Clean Room or lab shoe covers?
Yes, our shoe covers have been independently tested and recommended for ISO Classification 1-9 (per IEST-RP-CC003.3). Tested via Helmke Drum Test.
12. Can I purchase shoe covers for industrial kitchen industry employees?
Yes, Shoe Cover Magic has a wide range of shoe covers with features that help protect employees and the sanitation standards of an industrial kitchen environment. Find out more on our product page.
13. Do you supply shoe covers for food processing industry employees?
14. Does Shoe Cover Magic stock animal hospital shoe covers?
We stock a variety of disposable shoe covers suited to animal hospitals and veterinary clinics.
15. Does Shoe Cover Magic have shoe covers for electronics industry employees?
Yes, we stock shoe covers for employees in the electronics industry. Our SCMNS40-600-ESD and SCMNS40-600-FAS models, in particular, are non-conductive and designed to be worn over ESD shoes. Additional style FAS and ESD shoe covers can be special ordered.